The 2012 Utah pinkdot Baby Contest creates a fun, positive way for parents to share their child’s unique personality with the community and win great prizes. Parents will submit a photo of their child, aged newborn to 42 months, that captures their unique personality while highlighting the color pink and, to the extent possible, the theme of Support, Love and Courage.
Judging: On line voting available Saturday, September 15th through Friday, September 21st where the public will be able to vote for their 1st , 2nd and 3rd choices. Guidelines for voting include: The Baby’s Physical Features, Personalities, and/or the Baby’s Unique Portrayal of our theme of Support, Love and Courage.
Costume: Please feel free to dress your baby in any outfit that brings out their personality and that best conveys, in pink, the theme of Support, Love and Courage. These are our most cherished and celebrated values.
1st, 2nd and 3rd places will be announced at the pinkdot event on Saturday, September 22 at Salt Lake City’s Jordan Park at 3:00 PM.
- All contestants will receive a certificate of appreciation
- Top 3 contestants will be awarded a $25 gift certificate.
- 1st place contestant will also receive a professional photo shoot and will be highlighted in activities leading up to pinkdot 2013.
- Babies must be 42 months old or younger on Thursday, September 13, 2012
- Submission of a photo can be made only by the parents of the child. Before publishing a photo, a signed release and verification will be emailed and must be signed and returned by the parents of the baby whose photo is submitted.
- Photos will be uploaded to our website and voting for the cutest photo will be presented to the public September 15 - 21st.
- All contestants will be invited to the event, dressed in pink, and the winners will be announced live from the stage at 3:00 pm Saturday, September 22nd.